Here is our first ever range of forever rings! Each band is offered in any metal, any carat, from 9ct - 18ct yellow, rose, red and white gold or platinum and palladium. Shop what is in stock or get in touch for an up to date quote. If you can't see what you are looking for please contact us we can change anything below and make it custom for you, from a simple adaptation or stone addition to something completely bespoke designed to suit your personal style or fit with your own existing engagement ring. Sustainability is crucial, our casting houses use recycled gold where possible and work with suppliers who use 60% recycled gold and the other 40% is mined in the EU.